Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sangeeta Pande
Dr. Sangeeta Pande, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Granite City, IL (and 1 other location). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pande is affiliated with Christian Hospital, SSM DePaul Health Center and Christian Hospital NE NW. She speaks English.
Dr. Sangeeta Pande has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sangeeta Pande is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Lawrence Osei
Critical Care Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi16
Dr. Todd Pritz
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi34
Dr. Subash Joshi
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi