Dr. Sangeeta Pande Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sangeeta Pande?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017

Does not respond to patient calls/inquiries in a timely manner, if at all. Rushes through the appointment and gives you a very short and quick answer if you ask a question. Very mechanical. Only accepts cash or credit cards. If you don't have either one, you might not be seen. Also, very limited staff.

January 3rd, 2016

We've been with Dr. Pande since 2009. She is one of the most sincere and caring doctors I've ever met. So many up and downs, and each time she was open, honest regarding each diagnosis. She also discussed every available option including the ones she thought was best. I highly recommend her and stand by her as a physician.

November 6th, 2015

Wonderful Physician

My mother is a patient of Dr S. Pande, I've had the pleasure of meeting her and observing how she cares for her. Dr. Pande is a caring physician whom takes the time to really listen to her patients. She addresses every concern or issue a patient may have, as well as refer a patient to the right medical care pertaining to the problem. Dr Pande then follows up to ensure her clients have received the appropriate care for their medical illness. I'd highly recommend Dr Pande to anyone. Great doctor great bedside manner.

October 10th, 2014

Bad

I did not like the experience. I have medullary sponge kidney disease I pass kidney stones alot and have high blood pressure. We talked I told her about my pain which I'm in about 3 to 4 days a week. She asked for my prescriptions I pulled them all out she wrote them down got to my pain medication from last stone attack and said I don't give pain meds......... I said I didn't ask for any. Then proceeded to tell me the pain is in my head. I will not go back to her. When you have to goto a medicaid doctor they usually treat you like crap.

August 24th, 2016