Dr. Sangeeta Pande MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Bridgeton, MO

3.6

January 2nd, 2016
We've been with Dr. Pande since 2009. She is one of the most sincere and caring doctors I've ever met. So many up and downs, and each time she was open, honest regarding each diagnosis. She also discussed every available option including the ones she thought was best. I highly recommend her and stand by her as a physician.

November 5th, 2015
Wonderful Physician
My mother is a patient of Dr S. Pande, I've had the pleasure of meeting her and observing how she cares for her. Dr. Pande is a caring physician whom takes the time to really listen to her patients. She addresses every concern or issue a patient may have, as well as refer a patient to the right medical care pertaining to the problem. Dr Pande then follows up to ensure her clients have received the appropriate care for their medical illness. I'd highly recommend Dr Pande to anyone. Great doctor great bedside manner.

October 10th, 2014
Bad
I did not like the experience. I have medullary sponge kidney disease I pass kidney stones alot and have high blood pressure. We talked I told her about my pain which I'm in about 3 to 4 days a week. She asked for my prescriptions I pulled them all out she wrote them down got to my pain medication from last stone attack and said I don't give pain meds......... I said I didn't ask for any. Then proceeded to tell me the pain is in my head. I will not go back to her. When you have to goto a medicaid doctor they usually treat you like crap.