A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangeeta Shah Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangeeta Shah Jain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangeeta Shah Jain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah Jain graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Shah Jain has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- South Austin Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sangeeta Shah Jain practice?
Dr. Sangeeta Shah Jain practices Pediatrics near Austin, TX.
See Austin Pediatricians.