Dr. Sangeeta Jain MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 23rd, 2014
Our experience
When I met Dr. Shah I liked her from the start, we seemed to have a good repor. She was friendly and seem to gain the trust of children rather quickly. Her regular nurse, i thought was rude and the children didn't like her. But I take care of my son's children while he & wife work and I've been bringing the children in to ARC since the two were babies. One child had stomach pain for a month or more. I made several trips up there and Dr. Shah didn't want to make a referral but never explained why. I was as frustrated as well as my son and his wife. We complied with all the Doc.'s suggestions of what to do and all of tests she asked to have completed. But Dr, Shah wanted to start with blood work first which I objected too because the child was only 2 yrs. old and that was very evasive I thought & asked if we could try other things first, she agreed, we gave urine & feces sample, kept a log of things th baby ate for a few weeks and they did an x-ray. One of the other doctors came in one day, Dr Shah was out sick, I will not name this doctor. The doc looked at the order for blood work and wondered (out loud : ) why she didn't order a specific test, and since I am familiair with this test, I told her I had wondered the same thing because my daughter in law was tested for this when she was pregnant. In fact once we saw a specialist this was the first test the specialist asked us. Did Dr.Shah order this specific blood test and I explained it was and how it came to be ordered.He said that should have been no. 1 on the list. Dr. Shah's nurse continued to be rude to me and asked many of the same questions over and over which I didn't mind answering but wondered why she was asking them so many times. I did get frustrated at one time as I would see her raise an eyebrow looking puzzled as I explained the symptoms the child was having. Once my daughter in law called and asked very firmly for the referral we got it. But the nurse complained to my daughter in law about me having an attitude & my daughter in law told her I get along with everyone so this surprising to hear, When Dr. Shah called my daughter in law to report the blood test results, she told her that she questioned some things I had told her and my daughter in law in turn called me immediately. She felt as I did that this was very unprofessional & we decided to change doctors. We didn't think it was necessary to report this to anyone, we don't have any problems now and are happy with our doctor now. We've moved on but just thought this might be a good place to tell of our experience. It's been a few months now so thank you for hearing our experience. Have a very great day!