Dr. Sangeeth Pai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sangeeth Pai?

October 13th, 2017

Excellent physician

Listens to me attentively. My A1c is finally under control after switching to her. I have lost weight over 12 pounds.

October 13th, 2017

Amazing doctor

I am so happy to find her as a doctor. It took me some time to get into her office. However, once established they are very prompt in answering your questions, prescriptions. My A1C is finally under control after 6 years.

August 26th, 2016

Very caring Doctor.

Dr. Shanhbag cares about me. She listens to how I'm feeling. She guides u to do better. Gives u suggestions on how to excercise. Checks everything on body and asks, if there is anything else she can do for u. Makes sure u get ur immunizations. Just cares for u

December 26th, 2014

Very knowledgable physician and great experience

my friends told me about dr Shanbhag. I waited for few minutes and her nurse took me in and was so efficient and respectful. The doctor entered after a few minutes. She was pleasant and looked too young to be a doctor. She went thru my labs and was to the point. Great interaction. She diagonised something my primary care doctor Dr Murali missed for a long time. Their lab has one of the best technician and could get blood from me eAsier than other lab( I have small veins). The office is nicely decorated and the people seem to like each other. Very positive experience.

November 17th, 2014

Dr. Shanbagh relies heavily on data (i.e., test results). This is not a bad thing, at all. However, she spends almost no time with the patient, and seems to have the attitude that the patient themselves can offer no information that would be useful to making an accurate diagnosis. When I have a sick fellow creature on my hands, I really wish they could speak and while I welcome all the obtainable data I can get, I do not ignore what a patient can tell me. Also, the office is not kept clean.

April 19th, 2012

Most compassionate Dr in Las Cruces

Dr Shanbhag is my mothers doctor, but I will always be truly grateful with her. My mother was in the hospital with pneumonia very sick and Dr Shanbhag took the time to call me every day in the morning to inform me on her condition. Wow! What a great doctor! We need more doctors like her.

May 20th, 2011

Very Good Experience

Dr. Shanbag is an amazing doctor and her staff was very cordial and nice. Almost no wait but it does take some time to get an appointment if you have to reschedule. I am glad she has now has associates.

September 16th, 2010

In good hands

I am glad I established with her. She is excellent physician. She is in great demand in the town, but glad I got to establish with her.

March 10th, 2010

The best doctor...

We chose Dr. Shanbhag because she was rated as the most influential physician in USA today for Las Cruces. Although we had to wait a few days for our appointment, we are more than glad we waited and not chose any other available doctor. She is thorough, very pleasant, looked at each of my medication and removed medications I had taken but were not necessary. The staff is very helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend her.

February 12th, 2010

Pleased to have found her.

Dr. Shanbhag is focused and professional. She is observant, attentive, and feels very authentic as a person. The only difficulty I have is not always being able to speak my piece early in the visit. I do write things down before I come, but things come up while I'm there, and I sometimes forget what I wanted to say/ask!

January 24th, 2010

Great Physician

Nice to have her in our community

December 15th, 2009

Recommend this doctor

Dr. Shanbhag is a very good doctor. Very patient and pleasant. Highly recommended.