A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangeetha Konda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangeetha Konda is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Konda graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Konda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangeetha Reddy Konda MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sangeetha R. Konda practice?
- Dr. Sangeetha Konda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sangeetha Konda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Butler, PA.
See Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.