A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SANGEETHA PUNJABI:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SANGEETHA PUNJABI is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. SANGEETHA PUNJABI, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. PUNJABI graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. PUNJABI has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PUNJABI accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. SANGEETHA D. PUNJABI practice?
Dr. SANGEETHA PUNJABI practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Critical Care Medicine, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Marlborough, MA.
See Marlborough Internists, Marlborough Endocrinologists, and Marlborough Critical Care Practitioners.