A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangeetha Punjabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangeetha Punjabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangeetha Punjabi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Punjabi graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Punjabi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangeetha D Punjabi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sangeetha D. Punjabi practice?
- Dr. Sangeetha Punjabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sangeetha Punjabi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Marlborough, MA.
See Marlborough Internists and Marlborough Endocrinologists.