A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanghamitra Basu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanghamitra Basu, Anesthesiology, Pain Management is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basu
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Basu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanghamitra Basu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Basu graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Basu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanghamitra Basu MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanghamitra Basu practice?
- Dr. Sanghamitra Basu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanghamitra Basu practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pain Management Doctors and Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.