A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanghamitra Basu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanghamitra Basu, Anesthesiology, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanghamitra Basu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Basu graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Basu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanghamitra Basu MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanghamitra Basu practice?
- Dr. Sanghamitra Basu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanghamitra Basu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Boulder City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and North Las Vegas, NV.
See Boulder City Anesthesiologists and Boulder City Pain Management Doctors.