A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangita Batish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangita Batish is Excellent.
Dr. Batish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- San Joaquin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangita Batish DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sangita Batish practice?
- Dr. Sangita Batish has 1 office location.
Dr. Sangita Batish practices Internal Medicine near French Camp, CA.
See French Camp Internists.