A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangita Bhasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangita Bhasin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangita Bhasin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhasin graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Bhasin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangita R Bhasin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sangita R. Bhasin practice?
- Dr. Sangita Bhasin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sangita Bhasin practices Pediatrics near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Pediatricians.