A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangita Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangita Doshi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangita Doshi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Doshi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangita Kiran Doshi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sangita K. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Sangita Doshi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Sangita Doshi practices Family Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians.