Overall Review

May 29th, 2016
Mr
My wife finally got to see this Dr....to make a long story short, records show her abuse thru holmes and previous dr. All Drs should read previous records ,but my wife received all pills requested and the family is upset. In the Dr. Defense, my wife can fool the best, the Dr. Is there to help, as long as the patiend is honest. Legal prescriptions are worse than illegal.She needs some, but her addictive personality gets the best of her. A good Dr. Will keep a tight grip on patience like my wife. What to do.

July 28th, 2015
best ever
Best Dr i have been to, worth the wait for sure

April 1st, 2015
She is great...she helped with my indigestion that I had for decades and in-numerous doctor visits in the US and Europe...Dr Sahay resolved it after 2 blood works! Glad to have found her!

December 12th, 2013
WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND
I waited (with an appointment) for 2 hours to see her. She asked 3 questions, and was done. 2 hours for 5 minutes, great service! Then before I could run out of there I was being shuffled from room to room, from test to test. I never was told the results or the reasons and have never been back. I truly believe that during my visit she could not tell you my name or anything about me. It was clear that all she wanted was whatever she could get from my insurance. I would not recommend her to ANYONE. On the other hand, I became a patient after going to her Urgent Care in the same building. That was a very good experience, and would go back, if it wasn't for my experience with Dr. Sahay.

April 27th, 2013
Wait and understaffed office is not worth doc's mind.
Most memorable was being at the office for over 3 hours and leaving before finishing up because other patient rooms were full. Long waits and visits are the norm, but they usually take about 2 hours. This is a walk-in clinic as well as a private patient facility, and while Dr. Sahay is an excellent physician, and her M.A.'s are pleasant, they are so harried from being overworked running from one patient to the next, that patient attention is lacking. Follow-up and return phone calls are even worse, which is a shame because Dr. Sahay is a very capable, bright physician.

November 27th, 2012
Sharp mind, caring, upbeat attitude
Thank goodness - a physician with a mind working overtime to solve problems while maintaining an upbeat attitude. If you have to wait a little extra time in the waiting room, it's so you'll have time devoted to you when you need it. She found an elusive murmur and heart disease other docs had missed.

October 10th, 2012
Unhappy Patient
My overall rating for this dr office would be poor. Sitting alone in the exam room for 1-2 hours is normal. Blood work was sent to the wrong lab. Lab tests were lost. Nurses walk right in when the dr is talking to me. Then the Dr. will leave to take a phone call right in the middle of a sentence. I find this very rude and unprofessional. They run lots and lots of tests, but do not find a diagnosis. I finally had to find another dr who gave me a diagnosis on my first visit and gave me medication. I would not recommend this office if you have any ongoing medical conditions.

December 3rd, 2011
Special Physician with Keen Mind and Good Humor as well.
Dr. Sahay makes patients comfortable in sharing their concerns, but it is clear her mind is constantly working to address those concerns, so that medical questions, or puzzles, are resolved. She is a very intelligent and articulate physician, who maintains an upbeat attitude with patients, and it is obvious she works very hard in her profession. To find a truly capable and caring primary physician is a godsend.

May 29th, 2011
Do Not Recommend
Met her while a patient in the hospital. Missed two serious (life threatening) complications to the treatment. Had to have her replaced to get competent care.

March 13th, 2011
Though I hadn't been to the doctor in a long time she made me fell comfortable and I felt I was in good hand.

December 3rd, 2010
Waited over 2 hours with an appointment.

June 25th, 2010
BEST IN THE TOWN
PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS AND VERY EXPERIENCED DOCTOR.