Dr. Sangita Sahay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sangita Sahay?

Very educated in her fields. Top honors!

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

Dr Sahay takes time to explain your situation in full. She is very kind and gentle in her matter.

Mr

Posted on May 30th, 2016

My wife finally got to see this Dr....to make a long story short, records show her abuse thru holmes and previous dr. All Drs should read previous records ,but my wife received all pills requested and the family is upset. In the Dr. Defense, my wife can fool the best, the Dr. Is there to help, as long as the patiend is honest. Legal prescriptions are worse than illegal.She needs some, but her addictive personality gets the best of her. A good Dr. Will keep a tight grip on patience like my wife. What to do.

best ever

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Best Dr i have been to, worth the wait for sure

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

She is great...she helped with my indigestion that I had for decades and in-numerous doctor visits in the US and Europe...Dr Sahay resolved it after 2 blood works! Glad to have found her!

WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND

Posted on December 12th, 2013

I waited (with an appointment) for 2 hours to see her. She asked 3 questions, and was done. 2 hours for 5 minutes, great service! Then before I could run out of there I was being shuffled from room to room, from test to test. I never was told the results or the reasons and have never been back. I truly believe that during my visit she could not tell you my name or anything about me. It was clear that all she wanted was whatever she could get from my insurance. I would not recommend her to ANYONE. On the other hand, I became a patient after going to her Urgent Care in the same building. That was a very good experience, and would go back, if it wasn't for my experience with Dr. Sahay.

Wait and understaffed office is not worth doc's mind.

Posted on April 27th, 2013

Most memorable was being at the office for over 3 hours and leaving before finishing up because other patient rooms were full. Long waits and visits are the norm, but they usually take about 2 hours. This is a walk-in clinic as well as a private patient facility, and while Dr. Sahay is an excellent physician, and her M.A.'s are pleasant, they are so harried from being overworked running from one patient to the next, that patient attention is lacking. Follow-up and return phone calls are even worse, which is a shame because Dr. Sahay is a very capable, bright physician.

Sharp mind, caring, upbeat attitude

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Thank goodness - a physician with a mind working overtime to solve problems while maintaining an upbeat attitude. If you have to wait a little extra time in the waiting room, it's so you'll have time devoted to you when you need it. She found an elusive murmur and heart disease other docs had missed.

Unhappy Patient

Posted on October 10th, 2012

My overall rating for this dr office would be poor. Sitting alone in the exam room for 1-2 hours is normal. Blood work was sent to the wrong lab. Lab tests were lost. Nurses walk right in when the dr is talking to me. Then the Dr. will leave to take a phone call right in the middle of a sentence. I find this very rude and unprofessional. They run lots and lots of tests, but do not find a diagnosis. I finally had to find another dr who gave me a diagnosis on my first visit and gave me medication. I would not recommend this office if you have any ongoing medical conditions.

Special Physician with Keen Mind and Good Humor as well.

Posted on December 4th, 2011

Dr. Sahay makes patients comfortable in sharing their concerns, but it is clear her mind is constantly working to address those concerns, so that medical questions, or puzzles, are resolved. She is a very intelligent and articulate physician, who maintains an upbeat attitude with patients, and it is obvious she works very hard in her profession. To find a truly capable and caring primary physician is a godsend.

Do Not Recommend

Posted on May 29th, 2011

Met her while a patient in the hospital. Missed two serious (life threatening) complications to the treatment. Had to have her replaced to get competent care.

Posted on March 13th, 2011

Though I hadn't been to the doctor in a long time she made me fell comfortable and I felt I was in good hand.

Posted on December 4th, 2010

Waited over 2 hours with an appointment.