A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangita Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangita Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangita Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangita Narendra Shah MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sangita N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sangita Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sangita Shah practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.