A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sani Yamout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sani Yamout is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sani Yamout, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamout graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Yamout has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Women and Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
- Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sani Ziad Yamout MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sani Z. Yamout practice?
- Dr. Sani Yamout has 1 office location.
Dr. Sani Yamout practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.