A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sania Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sania Wilkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sania Wilkins, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilkins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sania Daliah Wilkins DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sania D. Wilkins practice?
- Dr. Sania Wilkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Sania Wilkins practices Pediatrics near Port Washington, NY.
See Port Washington Pediatricians.