A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saniya Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saniya Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saniya Khan MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saniya Khan practice?
- Dr. Saniya Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Saniya Khan practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Critical Care Practitioners and Lansing Pulmonologists.