A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Agarwal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Agarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Alta Bates Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.