A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Agarwal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Agarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Alta Bates Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay K. Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Agarwal has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal practices Psychiatry near Holmen, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Prairie, WI and Madison, WI.
See Holmen Psychiatrists.