A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Dixit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Dixit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Dixit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Dixit has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Balwant Dixit MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay B. Dixit practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Dixit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Dixit practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.