A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Mehta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Mehta practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Mehta practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons and Columbus Surgeons.