A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay B Mehta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay B. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Mehta practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons and Columbus Surgeons.