A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Bakshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Bakshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Bakshi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakshi graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bakshi has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Bakshi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Bakshi practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Bakshi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Bakshi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and South Amboy, NJ.
See New York Anesthesiologists and New York Pain Management Doctors.