A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Banerji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Banerji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Banerji, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerji graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Banerji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- California Hospital Medical Center - Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Banerji MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Banerji practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Banerji has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Banerji practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.