A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Batra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Batra, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Batra has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Batra MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Batra practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Batra has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Batra practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Flint, MI.
See Mount Clemens Surgeons and Mount Clemens Cardiothoracic Surgeons.