A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Batra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Batra has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Batra practice?
Dr. Sanjay Batra practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Surgeons and Grosse Pointe Cardiothoracic Surgeons.