A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Batra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Batra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Batra, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Batra graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Batra has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Batra MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Batra practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Batra has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Batra practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Surgeons.