A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Bhambri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Bhambri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhambri graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Bhambri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Bhambri DO is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Bhambri practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Bhambri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Bhambri practices Dermatology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Rockwall Dermatologists.