Dr. Sanjay Bhansali MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 24th, 2015
Best doctor
The best doctor in this field that I've gotten to see so far. He was the only doctor that did not give up on me saying that I'm going to be deaf forever. I would most definitely recommend him to everyone that I know.

February 13th, 2012
Great Doctor
I would and have recommended Dr. Bhansali. He is a very caring, professional, and excellent at what he does. For me, that was a cochlear implant and the results were beyond my expectations.

November 1st, 2011
This is the very best Doctor you can find for a problem with Dizziness, he is a expert and knows his stuff if you have had problems finding a Doctor to treat Vertigo or Manier's disease this Doctor can treat any of these. Don't look any further.

May 15th, 2011
awful person
Went in for surgery 2006 with 50% hearing in the ear that had surgery. I am now deaf (completely deaf) in the ear that had the surgery. When I woke up I was not well at all. After the surgery I had an appointment to see him and I told him my symptoms - being off balance, ringing in the ears, couldn't drive, etc. He told me I was causing these symptoms myself and to go to a psychologist. I went to another ENT doctor and found out this "awful person" had cut my nerve during surgery and this was the reason for my 'off balance',ringing in my ears, etc. I will FOREVER have the ringing in my ears, bouts of off balance and NEVER be able to hear in that ear again. I can not wear a hearing aid. He should have told me the truth instead of blaming the patient.AWFUL person and BTW never saw him before or after the surgery in the hospital. He was over an hour late on the day of the surgery and I was his first surgery at 6am.

December 22nd, 2010
Finally, a doctor who can actually cure an ear infection!

November 2nd, 2010
Accurate Doc
He will not try to sell expensive hearing aid. Very direct, but a good doc overall.

September 8th, 2009
Wonderful doctor
I could not have asked for a better physician.I had a tumor on the parotid gland. He advised me to have it removed. Everything went as he had explained and I am doing great.He called several times after surgery and urged me to call him if I had any questions or problems.I am very appreciative for his care and concern. I would highly recommend him.

July 13th, 2009
Dr. Bhansali was very attentive and took time to make a thorough review before finding I have otosclerosis. Another ENT referred me to Dr. B saying if he had my problem he would go to Dr. B. Dr. B did a stapedectomy and I am hearing well again. So many ENTs just just want to sell high profit hearing aids these days.

June 23rd, 2009
Compassionate Doctor
Dr. Bhansali has provided medical care to my young daughter. He listened to my concerns and answered questions. Professional & accurate.

August 11th, 2008
Stapes surgery allowed me to regain my hearing in left ear after 10 yrs
I was refered to Dr. Bhansali by an EENT doctor (Dr Robert Gadledge) who thought he could help. Bhansali replaced the stapes in the left ear in a 30 min (or less)surgery after 10 yrs without hearing in my left ear.