Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Bhargava is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Bhargava, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools, London, England.
Dr. Bhargava has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Skaggs Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Bhargava FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Bhargava has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Bhargava practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Branson, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX and Burleson, TX.
See Branson Internists and Branson Cardiologists.