Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Bhargava is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Bhargava, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools, London, England.
Dr. Bhargava has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Skaggs Community Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhargava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Bhargava practice?
Dr. Sanjay Bhargava practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Branson, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX and Burleson, TX.
See Branson Internists, Branson Cardiologists, and Branson Nuclear Medicine Physicians.