A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Bhatia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhatia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Prakash Bhatia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay P. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Bhatia practices Anesthesiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists.