A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Chabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Chabra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Chabra, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chabra graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chabra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Chabra DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Chabra practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Chabra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Chabra practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Rheumatologists.