Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Chabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Chabra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chabra
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chabra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Chabra, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chabra graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chabra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Chabra DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Chabra practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Chabra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Chabra practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Rheumatologists.