Dr. Sanjay Chabra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Chabra?

Cost caring doctor!

Dr Chabra always has time for his patients. Very caring. Never rushes you through an appt.

September 28th, 2016

The best Dr.

Dr. Chabra is absolutely the best Dr. I have. I have several Dr.'s due to a variety of health problems. Dr. Chabra is the most kind, caring, and knowledgeable Dr. He actually cares about his patients. When my father was ill, it was Dr. Chabra that figured out what was wrong and correctly diagnosed and treated him. I can't say enough about him. He is excellent.

November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Chabra takes time to listen and understand your health and pain issues. He offered me options and what was his choice but I had to decide what I was comfortable with. The staff is nice and prompt at getting refills for prescriptions.

April 25th, 2013

awesome dr

Dr chabra is a great dr! Always kind & compassionate . And very knowledgeable. He has helped me a lot and I would recommend him to all my friends. Also whenever he has drained my knee or given me a knee shot it was pretty much painless! He is awesome :)

March 6th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr Chabra overall has been the best Rhruematoligist I've ever been to. It's very hard to get into a appt in a timely manor but this is all due to him being so popular. He's understanding, listens, gives great advice, gives up to date medical facts and solutions and all with a smile. I've been Romany other Drs which are so ready to put you on as many medications or painful injections which only work for a short time. Dr Chabra makes you feel comfortable no matter what your situation. I would recommend him to anybody needing a great Dr!

October 29th, 2016