Rheumatologist

Nov 1st, 2014

Thank you Dr Chaudhary and Cary Rheumatology

|  Feeling confident  |  show details
by Diane Laws on Aug 14th, 2014

I have had one appointment with this doctor. It was lengthly, he was very approachable, great listener and compassionate. I knew he was going on vacation and had appt. set up after that to discuss test results etc. He called me on his vacation to go over some things, which truly made me feel not as frightened about all. Above and beyond and appreciated! Looking forward to getting the right care so I may get on with life. I have a few medical issues and feel confident he is the right doctor for me.

|  Worthwhile Visit  |  show details
by thank you on Jun 14th, 2013

Recently had my first visit with Dr Chaudhary. Very impressed with his calm but straight forward attitude. He will not order unnecessary test or medicine. He gives good useful recommendations. Highly recommend him if you are looking for a good rheumatologist. By the way if you are looking for a physician who can prescribe narcotic prescription or such meds then do not even bother asking him or going to him for a visit. He does not prescribe controlled pain meds. Find a pain managment clinic.

|  No More Pain  |  show details
by Thankful Patient on Jun 5th, 2013

My friend told me about her arthritis doctor. I asked my primary care to referred me to Dr Chaudhary. I was given appointment in same week !!!. He has one of the most caring staff, very tastefully decorated office. Best part was doctor himself. he is very honest , does not rush, and listens. After couple of visits he diagnosed me and put me right medicine. Now I am painfree on very mild medicine and back to enjoying my life again. Thank you Cary Rheumatology and everyone who works there.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Thankful Patient on Jun 2nd, 2013

Dr Chaudhary has been taking care of me for last 8 years. He is wonderful, caring physician. I have recommended many of my friends and even some family members to him. I used to see him in his previous practice of UNC. But after he moved couple of years ago to Cary to start his own practice, I could not follow up for sometime due to distance. Now I am able to reestablish my care with his new practice because we moved to Apex due to job. He is same caring physician. He also made sure that his office staff also takes good care of his patients. Everything is done on time. By the way he never had anyone name Tammy working for him in previous office or current office as someone wrote in one of the review ( just a clarification). ( And I am going to his office for many years) Highly recommend anyone looking for a caring rheumatologist.

|  Mad  |  show details
by Kristyn Johnson on May 14th, 2013

Was referred to this practice by my doctor , was told by Tammy that he needed to review my notes .ok that was about 2 weeks ago. Called this am.They can't take me? Why ? Tammy informed me that I was referred back to my other doctor.Tammy was rude! This office didnt even bother to call and tell me.let me hang for 2 weeks!!! Thanks a lot.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2013

After moving to this town, I was looking for a Rheumatologist for quite a while because I didn't want to settle for any doctor and thank God I didn't. After my visit to, Dr. Sanjay Chaudhary It became clear to me that I have found the best doctor in town. He is very knowledgeble, pleasant to talk and understands individual needs. Front staff was very nice and friendly. My whole experience was wonderful and I'll definitely recommend to my friends and my family.

|  Best Rheumatologist In NC!!  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2013

I love this doctor. I went in and he was wonderful, he listened to all my concerns. He also saved me money by recommending i get an ultrasound of my hands in his office prior to the x-ray. It was fast and it was able to assure my problem. He than had a great plan and did not prescribe a lot of medications, just what i needed. Very happy will recommend to all my family and friends.

|  A true healer  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

Dr.Chaudhary is one of those doctors who puts the patient needs first. He is not out to make a quick buck at the expense of your health and insurance. At my very first visit Dr.Chaudhary took time to understand my problem and reviewed my history. Unlike most doctors who use a cookie cutter approach Dr.Chaudhary was thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

|  Excellent Rheumatologist  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2013

My office visit at Cary Rheumatology was the best thing happened to me since I moved to NC. His staff was very helpful and runs very efficient office. He is very courteous, knowledgeable in his specialty which is arthritis and rheumatology. He listens and does not rush through the appointment. After reviewing my previous physician notes he discussed with me in detail about his opinion and recommendation. After couple of visit he told me that I do not have rheumatoid arthritis and took me off the medicines which were prescribed to me for many years by previous rheumatologist. Then he helped me to understand the reason of my pain and recommended accurate treatment. He is one physician who does not prescribe medicine for every single complain and is also willing to question previous diagnosis given by other physicians instead of just continuing same meds for the sake of business. I am so happy and thankful to Dr Chaudhary for being honest from day one and help me. Normally people who are upset write long review. I want to change that trend because he is such a wonderful physician. I highly recommend him to each and everyone of my friends , family and everyone out there who is looking for genuine honest and caring physician , not just a medicine dispensing doc.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

I would strongly recommend to my friends and family

|  Arrogant Doctor  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

My experience with this doctor was not a good one. Once I finally got the appointment and went in for my first visit, the first thing he said to me was oh, yes! You are the one whos doctor tried faxing over like 30 pages of paperwork when we asked for your history. Ok, first of all, I loved my last rheumatologist and she probably had so much paperwork BECAUSE SHE CARED AND WAS BEING THOROUGH! Before I even got on the table, way before I had any of my blood work done, this doctor was insistent that my last doctor must have diagnosed me wrong and was talking down about them. He tried suggesting that maybe the pain was in my head and recommended an anti-depressant! I have been diagnosed with a serious auto-immune disorder and he is telling me, before ever getting any blood work back, to stop my meds and go to antidepressants?? He scares me. No follow-up appointment with this person.

|  Best in his area  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Dr. Chaudhary is respansable for my recovery and my well been. I satarted seen him when there was no more hope for me after almost 20 years of suffering and pain. He was the only one able to find my condition and offer me the right treatment and care. Because of him I am able to live a normal live again. Thanks to my Angel Dr. Sanjay Chaudhary.

|  Absolutely Great  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

I have never had to wait more than a few minutes and feel like he has all the time in the world for me. Very knowledgeable on RA. Would refer to any of my friends.

Dec 19th, 2010

very professional, smart and caring. Knows his work. Always puts patient concerns first. Highly recommend to any one looking for a great rheumatologist ( board certified)

Oct 24th, 2009

I will recommend to everyone