Dr. Sanjay Chaudhary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Chaudhary?

February 23rd, 2016

Glad I chose this Dr

I have to say all of my expectations of the Dr and staff have been meet and exceeded.

February 4th, 2016

If you have pain Dr. Sanjay is the one to go to

Dr. Sanjay is a super star. He understand the case well and then will discuss and plan the treatment to fix the issue. he is a great Doctor to be with. the staff too if excellent. Thank you Doctor for taking care of me and treating me sickness well.

November 17th, 2015

Professional, Friendly and Courteous Doctor and Staff!

CRAA provides the absolute best care for its patients. Dr. Chaudhary is the very best at what he does, he has surrounded himself with knowledgeable employees who care for each and every patient and tend to their individual needs. The staff is always friendly and professional. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from RA you will leave feeling better each and every time.

February 25th, 2015

Nice doctor and staff!

Dr. Chaudhary is friendly & makes me feel comfortable, & confident in him.

November 1st, 2014

Thank you Dr Chaudhary and Cary Rheumatology

August 14th, 2014

Feeling confident

I have had one appointment with this doctor. It was lengthly, he was very approachable, great listener and compassionate. I knew he was going on vacation and had appt. set up after that to discuss test results etc. He called me on his vacation to go over some things, which truly made me feel not as frightened about all. Above and beyond and appreciated! Looking forward to getting the right care so I may get on with life. I have a few medical issues and feel confident he is the right doctor for me.

June 14th, 2013

Worthwhile Visit

Recently had my first visit with Dr Chaudhary. Very impressed with his calm but straight forward attitude. He will not order unnecessary test or medicine. He gives good useful recommendations. Highly recommend him if you are looking for a good rheumatologist. By the way if you are looking for a physician who can prescribe narcotic prescription or such meds then do not even bother asking him or going to him for a visit. He does not prescribe controlled pain meds. Find a pain managment clinic.

June 5th, 2013

No More Pain

My friend told me about her arthritis doctor. I asked my primary care to referred me to Dr Chaudhary. I was given appointment in same week !!!. He has one of the most caring staff, very tastefully decorated office. Best part was doctor himself. he is very honest , does not rush, and listens. After couple of visits he diagnosed me and put me right medicine. Now I am painfree on very mild medicine and back to enjoying my life again. Thank you Cary Rheumatology and everyone who works there.

June 2nd, 2013

Great Experience

Dr Chaudhary has been taking care of me for last 8 years. He is wonderful, caring physician. I have recommended many of my friends and even some family members to him. I used to see him in his previous practice of UNC. But after he moved couple of years ago to Cary to start his own practice, I could not follow up for sometime due to distance. Now I am able to reestablish my care with his new practice because we moved to Apex due to job. He is same caring physician. He also made sure that his office staff also takes good care of his patients. Everything is done on time. By the way he never had anyone name Tammy working for him in previous office or current office as someone wrote in one of the review ( just a clarification). ( And I am going to his office for many years) Highly recommend anyone looking for a caring rheumatologist.

May 14th, 2013

Mad

Was referred to this practice by my doctor , was told by Tammy that he needed to review my notes .ok that was about 2 weeks ago. Called this am.They can't take me? Why ? Tammy informed me that I was referred back to my other doctor.Tammy was rude! This office didnt even bother to call and tell me.let me hang for 2 weeks!!! Thanks a lot.

February 14th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

After moving to this town, I was looking for a Rheumatologist for quite a while because I didn't want to settle for any doctor and thank God I didn't. After my visit to, Dr. Sanjay Chaudhary It became clear to me that I have found the best doctor in town. He is very knowledgeble, pleasant to talk and understands individual needs. Front staff was very nice and friendly. My whole experience was wonderful and I'll definitely recommend to my friends and my family.

February 13th, 2013

Best Rheumatologist In NC!!

I love this doctor. I went in and he was wonderful, he listened to all my concerns. He also saved me money by recommending i get an ultrasound of my hands in his office prior to the x-ray. It was fast and it was able to assure my problem. He than had a great plan and did not prescribe a lot of medications, just what i needed. Very happy will recommend to all my family and friends.