A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Chavda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Chavda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Chavda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavda graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Chavda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital
- Trigg County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay M Chavda BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay M. Chavda practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Chavda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Chavda practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Greenville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, KY and Hopkinsville, KY.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Pulmonologists.