Dr. Sanjay Chavda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Chavda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2017

Sleep study

The sleep clinic is AWFUL. It isn't comfortable, you can hear all the noise from the attendant, and isn't conducive to sleep at all. Dr. Chavda spent literally 60 seconds with me with the results and then prescribed a drug for RLS that was EIGHT times the normal beginning dose.

December 10th, 2013

In and out in 30 Seconds

This Doctor does all the talking and absolutely no listening - even turned his back and walked out while I was in mid-sentence trying to express a concern I had. The same applies to his staff - it's basically their way or no way with no flexiblity concerning appointments. I've always been told that if a Dr. won't listen to you - you should find another Dr.. I think his clinic has a lot in common with Henry Ford. How many can you get out the door each day.

January 16th, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR

THE BEST DOC I EVER HAD!!!!!

October 11th, 2012

poor dr ann the lady at the front desk thinks she is the dr and is a smart a@@ sent me a letter said he wouldnt see me any more and wouldnt discuss it with me to me thats not a good dr

May 25th, 2012

Mrs.

Dr Chavda has been my Dr for over 10 years. I have always been very pleased with him.

November 16th, 2011

Dr. refused to see me when the levels of the drug that he prescribed me to take were lower than what he said they should be....that I wasn't taking drugs as he prescribed....despite the fact that I told him I had to cut it back in order for my job performance to be what it needed to be and the drug hindered that. He was treating me for high blood pressure then sent me a letter stating that he wouldn't see me anymore & refused to discuss anything else on the matter.

May 12th, 2011

It seems that when he sees someone in the hallway or out and about they forget who keeps them in the business

May 19th, 2010

Awesome Doctor!

Dr. Chavda listens to me and takes the time to accurately diagnose my illnesses. The best Dr. I have had in a long time! He saved my father's life when he was on call at the ER and my father had been misdiagnosed. Very thorough, prompt and careful. An excellent Dr.

October 9th, 2009

Dr. Sanjay Chavda, Good for the neighborhood!

I have known "Dr. Sanja" for over 3 months, and he and his wife are our family doctors now. He has been involved with my family and my neighborhood, and being a wonderful part of the overall living experience. Caring and compassionate, the Chavdas have always been available for my family needs. My other neighbors love this family just because they are lovable!

December 14th, 2016