A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chawla
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chawla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Chawla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chawla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Fccp Chawla MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay F. Chawla practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Chawla has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Chawla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, New York Pulmonologists, and New York Pediatricians.