A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Dalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Dalal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Dalal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalal graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Dalal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay P. Dalal practice?
Dr. Sanjay Dalal practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Anesthesiology, and General Practice near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Paw Paw, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Nephrologists, Kalamazoo Anesthesiologists, and Kalamazoo General Practitioners.