Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Professional and courteous show details Professional and courteous
by Regina Ridgley on Sep 3rd, 2015

Excellent experience from diagnosis to post op. Dr. Desai was courteous and patiently explained every step along the way. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone in need of a hand surgeon!

Thanks show details Thanks
by Joy Stinnett on May 29th, 2015

Dr. Desai performed surgery on both my wrists. He listened to all my concerns and I could not be more pleased with my pain ending. I will recommend him to anyone with the same problems I had.

Feb 9th, 2015

My overall experience was exceptional. He was very thorough and able to diagnose the correct plan of action for my issue. I will definitely go back to Dr. Desai should I need services again and would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

On my way to recovery! show details On my way to recovery!
by Teresa W. on May 20th, 2014

I broke my finger early in the year and Dr. Desai surgically repaired the break. His professionalism, and general concern eased my anxieties. I highly recommend Dr. Desai, and his PT staff, for any hand injury.

Excellent Doc! show details Excellent Doc!
by Barb Talbott on Jan 26th, 2009

Dr. Desai treated me for Avascular Necrosis of my hips by doing a Free Vascularized Fibular Graft on both hips. He's an excellent surgeon, a compassionate, patient doctor, and (an excellent sign) there was many a nurse at the hospital he treated me at that thought very highly of him! I have recommended him to many, many folks.