A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Deshpande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deshpande has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Shriniwas Deshpande MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay S. Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Deshpande has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Deshpande practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Mequon, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Cardiologists.