A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Deshpande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deshpande
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Deshpande Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, FHRS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deshpande has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay S Deshpande FHRS and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay S. Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Deshpande has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Deshpande practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI and Oshkosh, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Cardiologists.