Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Deshpande is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Deshpande, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Deshpande has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deshpande accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay S. Deshpande practice?
Dr. Sanjay Deshpande practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Mequon, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Cardiologists.