A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Dixit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Dixit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixit
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Dixit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Dixit, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit graduated from Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dixit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Dixit MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Dixit practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Dixit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Dixit practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.