A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Dixit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Dixit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Dixit, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit graduated from Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad.
Dr. Dixit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Dixit MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Dixit practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Dixit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Dixit practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.