A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Dogra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Dogra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Dogra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dogra graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dogra has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Dogra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Dogra practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Dogra has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Dogra practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors, Detroit Pulmonologists, and Detroit Critical Care Practitioners.