A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonjay Fonn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonjay Fonn, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Herniated Disc
- Surgical Decompression
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fonn graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fonn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
- Union County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonjay Joseph Fonn DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sonjay J. Fonn practice?
- Dr. Sonjay Fonn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonjay Fonn practices Neurological Surgery near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Surgeons.