Dr. Sonjay Fonn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonjay Fonn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017

he is a good doctor

he takes care of my health

December 31st, 2016

THIS GUY IS A JOKE. HIS STAFF IS A JOKE...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!

June 15th, 2016

GREAT SURGEON, HORRIBLE MANNORISMS IN FRONT OF PATIENTS

As a Neurosurgeon, he did a GREAT JOB on my surgery to replace my C-7 vertebrae (broken neck right before the back starts) that was shattered from a car accident I was involved in on Easter Sunday of 2016 that could've left me dead or paralyzed from the neck down. My right side almost went paralyzed during surgery which he corrected during the operation, but now my left side gives me some mild problems I didn't have before. The downfall was I was admitted to the hospital sometime after 11 AM that day and was placed in SICU when he kept coming up with excuses why he couldn't do my emergency operation until 7 AM the next morning. Since then I have lost most of my voice and it still hasn't come back, and I am in a great deal of pain without pain meds. The louder I try to talk, the more I lose my voice. My last visit with him I had to wait 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment to be seen. It started with him saying to his associates that "I don't have time for this", I'm assuming he meant me; his last patient for the day while he looked right at me. He spent no more then about 30-60 seconds with me on that visit. I didn't even get to ask him about complications I was having. He quickly went over my scans from 2 weeks before, telling me everything looked good. And then he got up and started walking out of the room talking about refilling my medications and a drug test. I felt very disrespected and like he didn't care. He might only be in it for the money, I really don't know other then he was being investigated by the FBI for fraud in 2014. Anyways, I am glad to still be alive and able to function mostly normal without too many complications as long as I take my pain medications, and for that I am very thankful for him saving my life.

May 24th, 2016

he is one a the best one i have seen in awhile we moved to branson mo and he took care of my daughter just like one of his own just dont find one in a million as far as i care

December 17th, 2015

Worst dr ever

Dr. Fonn operated on my back and I have had pain every since.

September 18th, 2015

Worst Doctor Ever

He's done nothing for me but made me worse said he was going to do surgery but at the last minute changed his mind wants to do other tests and such and injections I feel as if he's in it to milk as much money out of our insurances as possible

July 17th, 2015

Dr Fonn is the best I would recommend anybody to go to him

July 1st, 2015

BACK HERNIATION

WORST EXPERENCE OF MY LIFE , I HAVE BEEN TO MANY DOC. THIS GUY IS THE WORST. HE DOES NOT CARE HOW YOU FEEL AND WILL MAKE YOU WORSE HE IS IN IT FOR YOUR MONEY NOTHING ELSE. NOT REAL SURE HOW HE GETS HIS AWARDS PLOBABLY MAKES THEM AT HOME.

April 2nd, 2015

Dr. Fonn is a good doctor, he has done two of my surgeries and I was pleased with my pain relief and quality of life improvement.

December 16th, 2014

Stay away from this QUACK!

December 16th, 2014

former patient

I was in a 4-wheeler wreck no helmet and shattered my neck. He was great he listened to me follow up care was excellent. I sent my mother to him and he has since operated on her and she is feeling better than she has in years her pain medication is now gone. Today I made an appointment for my best friend. He is awesome .

February 7th, 2014

Best Doctor Ever

This man is such an amazing doctor. His heart and love for helping people can't be put into words. He is so good at what he does that his practice is always full! He almost needs to clone himself to accommodate the amount of people that he wants to help! He is by far, the best doctor ever.