GREAT SURGEON, HORRIBLE MANNORISMS IN FRONT OF PATIENTS show details GREAT SURGEON, HORRIBLE MANNORISMS IN FRONT OF PATIENTS
Jun 15th, 2016

As a Neurosurgeon, he did a GREAT JOB on my surgery to replace my C-7 vertebrae (broken neck right before the back starts) that was shattered from a car accident I was involved in on Easter Sunday of 2016 that could've left me dead or paralyzed from the neck down. My right side almost went paralyzed during surgery which he corrected during the operation, but now my left side gives me some mild problems I didn't have before. The downfall was I was admitted to the hospital sometime after 11 AM that day and was placed in SICU when he kept coming up with excuses why he couldn't do my emergency operation until 7 AM the next morning. Since then I have lost most of my voice and it still hasn't come back, and I am in a great deal of pain without pain meds. The louder I try to talk, the more I lose my voice. My last visit with him I had to wait 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment to be seen. It started with him saying to his associates that "I don't have time for this", I'm assuming he meant me; his last patient for the day while he looked right at me. He spent no more then about 30-60 seconds with me on that visit. I didn't even get to ask him about complications I was having. He quickly went over my scans from 2 weeks before, telling me everything looked good. And then he got up and started walking out of the room talking about refilling my medications and a drug test. I felt very disrespected and like he didn't care. He might only be in it for the money, I really don't know other then he was being investigated by the FBI for fraud in 2014. Anyways, I am glad to still be alive and able to function mostly normal without too many complications as long as I take my pain medications, and for that I am very thankful for him saving my life.

May 23rd, 2016

he is one a the best one i have seen in awhile we moved to branson mo and he took care of my daughter just like one of his own just dont find one in a million as far as i care

Worst dr ever show details Worst dr ever
by Reva on Dec 17th, 2015

Dr. Fonn operated on my back and I have had pain every since.

Worst Doctor Ever show details Worst Doctor Ever
by Jim on Sep 18th, 2015

He's done nothing for me but made me worse said he was going to do surgery but at the last minute changed his mind wants to do other tests and such and injections I feel as if he's in it to milk as much money out of our insurances as possible

by Tony fields hornersville missouri on Jul 17th, 2015

Dr Fonn is the best I would recommend anybody to go to him

BACK HERNIATION show details BACK HERNIATION
by TIM BRADLY on Jul 1st, 2015

WORST EXPERENCE OF MY LIFE , I HAVE BEEN TO MANY DOC. THIS GUY IS THE WORST. HE DOES NOT CARE HOW YOU FEEL AND WILL MAKE YOU WORSE HE IS IN IT FOR YOUR MONEY NOTHING ELSE. NOT REAL SURE HOW HE GETS HIS AWARDS PLOBABLY MAKES THEM AT HOME.

by Lora Schmidt, DuQuoin, IL on Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr. Fonn is a good doctor, he has done two of my surgeries and I was pleased with my pain relief and quality of life improvement.

Dec 16th, 2014

Stay away from this QUACK!

former patient show details former patient
by Michelle Lippoldt on Dec 15th, 2014

I was in a 4-wheeler wreck no helmet and shattered my neck. He was great he listened to me follow up care was excellent. I sent my mother to him and he has since operated on her and she is feeling better than she has in years her pain medication is now gone. Today I made an appointment for my best friend. He is awesome .

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
Feb 6th, 2014

This man is such an amazing doctor. His heart and love for helping people can't be put into words. He is so good at what he does that his practice is always full! He almost needs to clone himself to accommodate the amount of people that he wants to help! He is by far, the best doctor ever.

New Doctor show details New Doctor
Dec 26th, 2013

There is a new physician who works at the surgery center. His name is Dr. Klein. He is much more willing to answer your question than Dr Fonn. If you ask a question to Dr. Fonn, he acts as if he has no time to talk with you. Dr. Klein is very caring.

Dec 5th, 2013

Patients wait for hours in his clinic! Beware if you cross paths with Dr. Fonn's office manager Elizabeth. Dr. Fonn has a very nice new surgery center and some of his staff are nice and treated me well.

Anger Problem show details Anger Problem
Nov 24th, 2013

if you say something he does not like he can get very upset. he has a short fuse. he is scary when he gets upset. his assistant in the clinic stacy is very abrupt

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Money hungry show details Money hungry
Nov 17th, 2013

Fonn is more interested in making money than helping people.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Surgery Happy show details Surgery Happy
Aug 29th, 2012

Dr. Fonn didn't even spend 5 minutes with me and told me I would be paralyzed if I didn't have surgery on my lower back. I went to see someone else and they said that I don't need surgery.

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Dr. Fonn is the Best! show details Dr. Fonn is the Best!
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr.Fonn follows through thouroghly on his testing and diognoisis. He works with you on all aspects of your injury and what needs to be accomplished to resolve your injury. From xrays , Mri's steroid injections to mylegram, the resolve was surgery but once the surgery had been completed, he continues to work towards a complete recovery. Kudos to Dr. Fonn and his staff for listening to the patient and helping get them back on the road to recovery and back into the world of LIFE! Thank-you again!

Ms. Irene Priddy show details Ms. Irene Priddy
Jan 20th, 2012

Dr. Fonn is very professional and knowledgeable. He makes sure he gives you all the facts and that you understand them. Most of all he has a quality a lot of Dr.s' have forgotten about..you are a PERSON and not just a CASE!!! He is very caring. I recommend him highly!

william harty show details william harty
by william harty on Nov 26th, 2009