A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Shah is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Shah, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay G Shah FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Shah has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Cardiologists.