Dr. Sanjay Ganpule MD Patient Reviews

July 10th, 2013
Horrible doctor
I went to this dr for help about depression and left his office feeling worst about myself. He is not very caring at all. He's the worst dr I have ever seen. He talks to you like your dog. Don't go to him!

October 7th, 2012
Used To Be A Great Doctor
I have been under this doctor's care for around 12 years. He WAS an amazing doctor. He ran his office like no one I have ever seen do so. Pretty much every patient's history, etc. he knew - without even looking at the patient's chart. He WAS very caring, compassionate and WAS always racing around (very efficient, although - for the most part - would spend enough time, with each patient). Over the past year, my husband and I have seen quite the decline. The worst of it has been him wanting to and - for the most part - insisting on prescribing me the pain meds (that my advanced cancer requires), in double the actual dose. Now I understand, that doctors get tired of writing prescriptions - month after month - AND that the strict rules for the pain meds (that don't even allow the patient to ever have refills) seems to be a little much BUT the rules are the rules and are there for some very good reasons. Anyway, the pharmacy refused to fill the prescriptions - written by Dr. Ganpule - for twice the amount that I really needed. He did this twice and they denied them twice. Each time, would end up being pretty close to me running out of the needed meds. The last time, that I had him write a new prescription - for the correct dose - he almost didn't do it. He began acting angry, with my husband and me; like we were the ones who were doing something wrong. Needless to say, I won't go back.

February 3rd, 2012
We have been very happy with Dr Ganpule. He is about treating the whole person not just the symptoms or disease. Is caring and compassionate. We have changed to him as our primary physician.

January 13th, 2012
CHC clinic in Templeton
Dr. Ganpule is a wonderful addition to the CHC clinics! He was attentive, caring, and exercised good communication skills. I really appreciated his insightfulness and the small amount of wait time I had for my appointment and referrals. This doctor reminded me that I DO matter and that some doctors DO care!The only issue I had was not with him, but with CHC... it took 2 months for me to see Dr. Ganpule.

April 6th, 2010
patient
This is the most caring doctor i have ever met. He took the time to explain everytging and our options. Im so thankful to him for saving my sons life and for NOT doing the invasive surgery the first doc wanted to do. He is the best.