A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Garuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Garuda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garuda
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Garuda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Garuda, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garuda graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Garuda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Rao Garuda MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay R. Garuda practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Garuda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Garuda practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Gastroenterologists.