A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Garuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Garuda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Garuda, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garuda graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Garuda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Rao Garuda MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay R. Garuda practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Garuda has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Garuda practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Gastroenterologists.