A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Ghosh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Ghosh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghosh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Ghosh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Ghosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Ghosh practices Neurological Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.