A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Goel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Goel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Goel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay DR Goel MD is a male Oncologist , has 16 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay D. Goel practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Goel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Goel practices Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Oncologists.