The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjay Goel
Dr. Sanjay Goel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Goel is affiliated with Weiler Hospital, Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center and Montefiore Med Ctr Jack D Weiler Hosp of A. Einstein College. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanjay Goel has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sanjay Goel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Ulrich Jorde
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Daniela Levi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Jacqueline Achkar
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi24