Dr. Sanjay Havaldar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Havaldar?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Havaldar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 14th, 2017

Dr. Halvaldar is a good doctor.

I have been seeing Dr. Halvadar for 5 or 6 years now and I am very pleased with him and his care.

September 3rd, 2016

Butcher

I had a colonoscopy by Dr. Havaldar. As a result I was diagnosed with Pericolonic Hamatoma by an emergency CT scan 5 days after the procedure. I have been in constant pain since the procedure and am on 2 different antibiotics as a result. I would not recommend this doctor to treat my cat!!!

April 15th, 2016

You are just another number with this guy....

Dr. Havaldar does not listen to his patients and every time I go he has a different nurse. If you are OK with advocating for yourself NONSTOP, this doctor is a great choice. He is so slow to get appointments and his nurses act as gatekeepers. Even existing clients (I was with him for almost 5 years) are scheduled out 90 days! Their automated appointment reminder system does not call to remind of appointments as it should and they do not send out text alerts. Crohn's is a serious disease but it is impossible to get well with this guy. You are just another number to him and he is unreachable in more ways than one. Zero compassion.

February 21st, 2016

Uses Midazolam (like roofies) to render you unable to protect yourself. Straps you down with a brown leather wrist restraint during painful colonoscopy. Had injuries to rear and vaginal area after colonoscopy that took many months to heal. Completely avoided me when I begged to know what happened to me!

August 13th, 2015

I have changed doctors and I would not recommend to my enemies.

June 24th, 2013

Moved here and having to seek out new dr's after 28 years is not easy. I was scheduled in for a endoscopy with Dr. Havaldar. The time that I was in his presence he was always smiling and had a great countenance which to me was very soothing. My husband had him a year ago and experienced the same. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who may be searching for a good Doctor.

August 6th, 2016