A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanjay J. Shah practice?
Dr. Sanjay Shah practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians, Glendale Pediatric Specialists, and Glendale Oncologists.