Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay J Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Shah practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians, Glendale Oncologists, and Glendale Hematologists.