Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay J Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanjay Shah practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians, Mesa Pediatric Specialists, and Mesa Hematologists.