A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Jagannath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Jagannath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Jagannath, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagannath graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jagannath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Jagannath MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay Jagannath practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Jagannath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Jagannath practices Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Glen Burnie, MD.
See Baltimore Gastroenterologists.