A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanjay Jagannath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanjay Jagannath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanjay Jagannath, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagannath graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jagannath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanjay Banad Jagannath MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sanjay B. Jagannath practice?
- Dr. Sanjay Jagannath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanjay Jagannath practices Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Gastroenterologists.