Dr. Sanjay Jagannath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Jagannath?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017

Best doctor I've ever had.

I've dealt with a lot of doctors recently, but Dr. Jagannath is by far the best.

June 11th, 2017

very positive experience

Nobody likes a colonoscopy but Dr. Jagganath and his staff made my experience a pleasant one. He is confident and professional. He came in to see me before the procedure to tell me what to expect and after I woke up to let me know the results. His staff speak very highly of him and I can understand why. I was treated with courtesy and respect, making me feel valued as a person rather than just a procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jagganath to anyone.

May 18th, 2017

1st timer - put me at ease

He explained the procedure in simple terms, easy to understand. After the procedure he spent time with me to make sure my questions and concerns were addressed. I would highly recommend him. Regarding the facility and timeliness, it was easy to find. I arrived an hour ahead of my appt as requested, completed all of the paperwork and was going back 5 mins before my scheduled time. I was leaving in just a little over an hour and 15 mins. Very impressed with the timeliness.

February 19th, 2017

Best GI Doctor out there.

Very knowledgeable of his speciality. I live in Baltimore and miss him dearly since his move to NC. I wish he was still here.

January 27th, 2017

Dr. Jagannath asked if I had any issues. When I said yes, he grabbed a chair and set by my bed to talk. He told me what caused my issue and what to do to make it better. I loved his bedside manner.

November 22nd, 2016

Patient

Excellent dr. Very knowledgeable, keen sense

September 28th, 2016

Highly Recommend!

Dr. Jagannath has been great through the entire process (consultation, procedures, follow-up). Very personable, timely and willing to listen. He makes you feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend.

August 9th, 2016

Retired

Dr. Jagannath was the greatest Gastroenterologist I have ever met. By chance he was on call when I needed a ERCP. Meeting him was a great experience, and he had my full confidence in him. He also performed a Neuro Endocrine Tumor removal, but the best thing about him is his bedside manner, in which he explains everything fully, and surgery only after he has exhausted all other testing. I am moving out of NC, but I will come back to him for follow ups. I know we are rating him, but his assistant Cynthia, made the experiences even more comfortable. Very approachable, Dr Jagannath and Cynthia. When you read his bio, you will understand his dedication.

July 19th, 2016

I would just like to say that the whole staff that assisted me were very caring through the whole process. Ms. Donna was very caring, as well as the anesthesiologist. Special thanks to Dr.Sanjay for performing this procedure on me.

September 17th, 2017