Dr. Sanjay Jatana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Jatana?

September 12th, 2016

Fantastic bedside manner!

Dr. Jatana makes you feel very comfortable, not only because he is very knowledgeable, but because he takes the time to answer all your questions and listen to you - not very common with doctors. I would recommend him any time!

August 19th, 2016

Dr. Jatana is a really good doctor in my estimation. He was recommended by my close friend who is also a physician. I found Dr. Jatana to be kind, extremely knowledgeable and I have gotten some pain relief after surgery--Prior to surgery I was in extreme pain and really depressed over multiple health problems which included cervical, lumbar, S1, and hip issues. Dr. Jatana took on a tough case and really helped me. Top notch experience

March 1st, 2016

So happy with all my results

I have had 5 back and neck surgeries with Dr. Jatana. You get first class service with him, I would never go to anyone else. I like Dr. Jatana’s easy and caring manner, his steady hands and his confidence. All of my surgeries have successfully eliminated my pain and symptoms.

January 10th, 2014

Best spine surgeon in this region - had fantastic results with cervical surgery

I had a cervical surgery with Dr. Jatana and have had amazing results, gave my life back to me. I would never go to anyone else. He came Highly recommended and he is the one of the most gifted surgeons I have seen. He is,hands down, the best spine surgeon in this region. Caring, explains condition in detail, truly compassionate, and top skilled surgeon. Also impressed with his staff as they were very helpful and organized. Fortunate to have found such a technically skilled surgeon.

November 20th, 2013

Dr. Jatana cancelled spine surgery the vey morning of the surgery. After following his recommendation and getting a 2nd opinion as to what made sense, confirming his recommendation, he showed no interest in doing the surgery that he cancelled in a timely fashion, showing very little concern for my condition. He is very callus to patient's needs

Doctor's Response

Unfortunately sometimes the health of the patient warrants a cancellation of surgery.

August 17th, 2012

Spinal fusion gone terribly wrong

My friend went to this doctor, he gave her a spinal fusion. This woman is as skinny as can be, one of those size "0" types. She had no business getting a titanium rod stuck in her tiny body. Within one year after moving from CO, she had to have the fusion reversed due to screws sticking her vital organs. She is a miserable mess now.

Doctor's Response

We would welcome comments from the patient herself.

April 24th, 2017