Dr. Sanjay Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Gupta?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Gupta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2015

Best experience I have had with a specialist

September 18th, 2014

The office staff is extremely rude. I will never deal with an office who has such a lack of concern for patients after surgery. Dr. Gupta is wonderful but he really needs to fix his office environment. Rachel especially and office manager Linda

September 10th, 2012

Went to him & all he talked about was me losing weight it did not pretain to my allergy issues. Would not recommend him. He has no follow up

May 9th, 2012

He was very caring,smart and professional. I can't believe how fast my daughter recovered after her surgery. He does a top notch job. We will never go anywhere else.

September 30th, 2010

Truly recommend Dr Gupta to friends and family. He is very caring and listens to the patient. Both my self and spouse are his patients and have had nothing but excellent care.

August 31st, 2009

Dr. Gupta is worth the wait

After 2 failed sinus surgeries & 20+ years of sinus infections & misery - I had NO interest in seeing another ENT. My oldest daughter then needed her tonsils out... as I answered questions re: her & Dr. Gupta started asking me questions about me... somehow I ended up in his chair. Then, not long after that - I was in my 3rd sinus surgery with him!That was the BEST decision of my life - never before have I been able to openly BREATHE! Breathing, in my opinion, is a GOOD thing! He has been the most effective, caring & amazing surgeon I have ever seen. He actually cares about ME, not just my sinuses. He truly cares that I feel good - not bad. That I healed correctly - not just for his paycheck. I can't say enough about Dr. Gupta. Well, here is the most honest review I could give of ANY doctor: He has since operated on 3 out of 5 of my kids & I have referred my brother to him as well. THAT is a solid recommendation. If you trust a doctor enough to put your kids completely under....

March 14th, 2017